Estate Pearl and Diamond Bracelet in Yellow Gold
You can identify an Art Nouveau piece by its flowing lines and feminine curves. This style was widespread from 1890-1910 and was the most romantic and artistic of the well known Antique jewelry periods.
This 14 karat yellow gold Art Nouveau bracelet beautifully accentuates the wrist with its winding curves. Sparkling accents of Old Mine Cut diamonds add elegance. The combination of the white button pearl and diamonds would have made this piece the height of fashion in the early 1900s.
Out of Stock
- 14 karat yellow gold (a warm yellow gold, close to rose gold)
- Art Nouveau
- 2.5″ circumference from clasp to hinge
- 2.25″ from top to bottom
- Top section measures 15.5 mm from diamond to pearl and 1.4″ from side to side
- Box clasp with 2.5″ yellow gold safety chain
- Four old mine cut diamonds
- One measuring 3.4 mm Three measuring 2.25 mm
- Approximately 0.28 carats total weight, H/I color SI1/SI2 clarity
Shop all Estate and Vintage Bracelets at Nelson Coleman Jewelers.