Estate Art Deco Aquamarine Pin/Pendant
Circa 1920s. This exquisite Art Deco platinum brooch features a bold faceted rectangular-cut aquamarine set into a diamond-accented mounting. The aquamarine weighs 34.32 carats with a blue hue and medium saturation. The center stone is flanked on all four sides by a platinum station of three single cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.25 carats total, H – I color, SI clarity. The diamonds are bead set. The side galleries of the brooch feature a double row of hand-engraved platinum with hand engraving on the iconic fluted setting of the diamonds.
There is a hidden pendant bail that flips up for use.
Out of Stock
- 34.32 ct aquamarine
- Aquamarine is faceted rectangular cut
- Aquamarine has blue hue and medium saturation
- 0.25ctw H-I/SI single cut diamonds, bead set
- Art Deco, circa 1920
- Hand engraved
- Can be worn as a pin or a pendant
- Measures approximately 1 3/8″ x 7/8″