Art Deco-Inspired Halo Engagement Mounting by Noam Carver
Available In Store Only
Setting only, center diamond sold separately
The Art Deco-Inspired Halo Engagement Mounting by Noam Carver is an exquisitely detailed engagement setting featuring 26 round brilliant accent diamonds set in the asscher-shaped halo and adorning the shoulders, all with delicate milgrain detailing.
This design is available in a variety of metal types including 14 karat white, yellow, or rose gold; 18 karat white, yellow, or rose gold; or platinum.
Pictured in 14 karat white gold with a princess-cut center diamond and with an asscher-shaped halo. Other variations may be available.
Matching wedding band sold separately.
Special order rings may require 4-6 weeks until ready.
Art Deco-Inspired Halo Engagement Ring Mounting
Metal Customization Options:
- 14 Karat White, Yellow, or Rose Gold
- 18 Karat White, Yellow, or Rose Gold
Accent Diamond Information:
- 26 Round Brilliant Diamonds
- Carat Total Weight: 0.136
- Color: G-H
- Clarity: SI
- Shown with a 1.00 Carat Princess Center Diamond and Asscher-Shaper Halo
- Other variations may also be available
- Art-Deco Inspired
- Filigree Accents Beneath Center Setting
- Milgrain Detailing
- Center Diamond Sold Separately
- Matching Wedding Band Sold Separately
Special order rings may require 4-6 weeks until ready
Price may be subject to change